Tuesday, January 31, 2006

This winter is not over yet, and the FW06 shows is getting started

I just realized that the FW 06 show would start this Friday. It's always awkward time to me, as I will be wearing FW 05 winter clothes for three more months while the new trends for the next winter are shown to the public. So no dramatic changes, please! (Just kidding:-) )
I bet that some fashion forward people will incorporate the new trends in the last days of this winter yet I am curious to see what the designers come up with for the next year. The following link will bring you to the schedule for the New York Fashion Week. I hope that you can watch closely to the online pictures during the Week and let's discuss afterwards.

http://www.newyorkmetro.com/fashion/fashionshows/schedule/3.html

No comments: