Thursday, October 06, 2005

Paris Fashion Show (Part III)

I will not be sleeping well if I do not share those pictures tonight. Those are from my favorite show Balenciaga.

Nicolas Ghesquiere delivered the most powerful collection since he started working for Balenciaga. He combined the Balenciaga classic clean and sharp lines with massive amount of hand work to produce couture level fashion on the ready-to-wear show. The show started with rather safe egg shape dresses (one of Balenciaga's classic shapes) followed by more and more complicated clothes covered by embellishment. The jackets and pants are sharp as usual, while the details made me speechless. My favorite pieces are the black Tshirt with beads and the blue color pant suit. Few people might be able to pull off the entire "baroque rock star" look, but one item or two will upgrade your spring look instantly.
Pick up your phone, and call the boutique now. Trust me, those clothes are going to be in fashion history books.















No comments: