Monday, January 02, 2012

New Home!

I have been in hibernation for a long time. During the past months, I felt that my original fashion blog limited the content I share, so I decided to start a new blog to share all I love. Please visit the following link for my new posts. In the mean time, all old posts were imported, so we still have everything from the past years!

Happy new year to all!


Yasmin @ said...

New Fan! Following you! :) Hope you follow me back as well! :) If you have a moment follow my online shopping store having collection of fashion accessories that suits such types of pleasing personalities like you.

Thank You.
online shopping store

Review Fashion said...

I am also Your great resource Fan ! I like your all fashion reviews and fashion designer reviews and ratings.

Thank you !


fashion designers reviews

wristbands said...

Now i found one new source about fashion and fashion designers. i suggest your amazing fashion article.

Moorkov com said...

Australia Luxury Handbags - 100% authentic handbags brands - Guarantee money back.